It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

so i'm doing "LIGHTNING BREAKS" and i have just discussed how to bring down the AV with Panam and now i have to get in the passanger seat and ride to the destination but when i get into the passanger seat and we drive away i get a loading screen. it loads maybe 1/10 of the way and then it just stops, i let it run in the background for 10 minutes after that and it didn't move at all.

i didn't even press F to skip the ride either it just forces this loading screen on me.

edit: ok now after like the 4'th time i've restarted the game it somehow works... i don't know why
Post edited December 13, 2020 by hampusjo95
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
hampusjo95: so i'm doing "LIGHTNING BREAKS" and i have just discussed how to bring down the AV with Panam and now i have to get in the passanger seat and ride to the destination but when i get into the passanger seat and we drive away i get a loading screen. it loads maybe 1/10 of the way and then it just stops, i let it run in the background for 10 minutes after that and it didn't move at all.

i didn't even press F to skip the ride either it just forces this loading screen on me.

edit: ok now after like the 4'th time i've restarted the game it somehow works... i don't know why
Didn´t have this issue on my first playthrough but it did come up on the second, the way I fixed it was fast travelling to the city center far away from panams mission then driving back to panam and entering the vehicle, worked after that no infinite loading. you didn´t get any replies but I leave my two cents here for anybody that needs help with this.
hampusjo95: so i'm doing "LIGHTNING BREAKS" and i have just discussed how to bring down the AV with Panam and now i have to get in the passanger seat and ride to the destination but when i get into the passanger seat and we drive away i get a loading screen. it loads maybe 1/10 of the way and then it just stops, i let it run in the background for 10 minutes after that and it didn't move at all.

My guess is still the same since launch day. Much of the happenings are due to the heavy scripting. If you try and do something while (pick-your-script) is running, many not so good things can happen. This case may not be so related, but one never knows. The .8 second delay for letting you know a new item was received for 2.4 seconds. Then look, .8 seconds later, another item received and displayed for 2.4 seconds.

Things will back up behind them and stack. in the, what seems like, a FIFO queue.
Then drive around really fast, you get another stack, The Calling Queue. So many people all of a sudden know you (with no rise in Street Cred) and want your services.

Then save your game and reload. Any number of things happen on your load, including the queue restarting at the point of your save.
Post edited February 04, 2021 by mad_crease