It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dear CDPR, Dear Community,

I just wanted to submit a big thank you for the developers and management of CDPR for this awesome game.
Normally I consider myself to be part of the silent mass, but after all the bad press the last days, I wanted to say something.

Yes, it is far away from polished and I have seen some bugs, that may be considered immersion breaking but nothing that is breaking the game. I really had big fun in the world of Cyberpunk for the last 38h! I played worse games, even AAA games. (If you think of some releases of Assassins Creed or Sea of Thieves) Both games got patched and are awesome in their actual state. Even the Witcher 3 had a troubled start.

I have bought the game two times (The CE for XBOX and the PC release on GOG) and initially I planned to sell the XBOX Version. After all the negative press I got curious and now my girlfriend played the game for 20h on our XBOX One X. Yes, it is a bit buggier there, and she had two crashes for the 23h she played so for, but she thinks its playable. I tried the game on console for 1-2 hours and could not find anything really game breaking. (Maybe it is the fact that my TV is 1080p and not 4k that the game is running way smoother than you see in all the internet videos? Never mind but for us, we cannot confirm the extreme bad state on console seen on YouTube.) Yes, I can confirm that the state is worse on console and need to be more polished.

If I think of past game releases, I can see the trend that for games one system seems to be in focus. Mainly it seems to be a console. Think of all the game releases with bad PC port (Deus Ex, Batman Arkham Knight, Watch Dogs) this time the PC is in focus and console pulled the short matchstick...

Long things short, apart from the bugs I am glad and thankful for this wonderful game.

At last, here is my top 3 bug/feature list for CP in 2021:
1. Bug: Memory Leak on PC (The games FPS drop slowly over time, after restarting the game everything is ok again. Imho, it seems to be some caching/memory type problem, that would be nice if you fix this first
CDPRs forums are over there --> https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/general_cp. Give them the bug report, not GOG :D

It's great that some are ok with it. I'm not, personally.

They did a really good job on making the game beautiful and detailed,. I just love cruising around the streets with some youtube music in the background and the main story is relatively good, but it's largely empty behind the bug-ridden glossy world without promised features. And it's a looter-shooter, not an RPG (which they changed just a few months ago). The game doesn't meet the most basic things one expects in a AAA game.

A game developer this experienced even locked keybindings. That's as bad as locking the fps to prevent the game to run too fast. And there's literally no AI in the game. That's either rushed or poor programming.

Cyberpunk 2077s Problems Go Much Deeper Than Bugs

They did hide and lied about the fact that the console version was totally broken on release (at least on last-gen), but it seems they've fixed some of the bugs now, and then gamers will buy into their massive hype-train once more as soon as they've forgotten all about it. Rinse and repeat :D

However, I do hope they fix the problems and adds more to the game, because paying 65-70 euro for a looter-shooter is not something I will ever do again.
Post edited December 22, 2020 by sanscript