It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When you take your ride with Jackie beyond the Lockdown Checkpoint, you encounter a shootout with a few police and street thugs. About 30 seconds later, a VTOL thingy arrives and cops descend onto the scene almost epically.

That would be far better and extremely immersive. Also, a teensy tiny bit more realistic.

Give the vehicle a damage rating so you can opt to take that out too.
mad_crease: When you take your ride with Jackie beyond the Lockdown Checkpoint, you encounter a shootout with a few police and street thugs. About 30 seconds later, a VTOL thingy arrives and cops descend onto the scene almost epically.

That would be far better and extremely immersive. Also, a teensy tiny bit more realistic.

Give the vehicle a damage rating so you can opt to take that out too.
The game need so much rework, many final touches, from the paths of life to the cops, so much stuff left behind around the world, from the first mission with Jackie to the final moments wit him alive, we see some sort of glitch.

I never have a CTD or any quest without way to finish, well, I can´t really say no quest ever failed, because after the 100 phone call, I just ignore.

I am with Johnny now, trying to finish the game for the fourth time, it´s a difficult open world to digest, same feeling with Fallout 4, I abandoned the game to never use again, on different reasons, none related to challange.
Attachments: