It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I downloaded it from GOG because I wanted to give all the money to CD Project Red. I opened the game, created my character and touched some options (I think to have all with good graphics, frames, etc. because I have an i-9 and a RTX 2080, but I'm not an expert and maybe I ruined something there).

Then, I start a New game and the game crashes. Since then, everytime I open the game, it shows the letters: CD Project Red in red colour and it crashes, so I can't even get to the options or new game. I tried all that suggests GOG in their web, reinstalled the games more than 5 times and it's always the same, but now I can't even create my character because it crashes just when I open the game. I don't know what to do, I contacted GOG.com but they are too busy and I can't wait anymore to play the game.

Thank you for any help.
If you can't start the game anymore due to settings changes, then go to your %appdata% folder, find the cyberpunk or cdpr folder and delete it. That will reset any setting changes you've made and you'll be able to start the game again.