It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello guyw and merry christmass,yesturday i bought a game code from ENEBA fir the GOG version of Cyberpunl 2077 and when i try to redeem it the stupid thing here in GOG gives an automated message like the one i post to the attachments below.Does anyone else encountered this kind of problem? And after contacting GOG suport via email,I keep getting the same automated silly Q&A dialogues

[GOG.COM] Request received: Icannot redeem my code
Εισερχόμενα

GOG.com Support <support@gogsupport.zendesk.com>
7:53 μ.μ. (πριν από 17 λεπτά)
προς εγώ

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Hi,
Thank you for contacting GOG.COM Support.

Here are some great articles that may help:

Do any of these articles answer your question?

Cyberpunk 2077 - Can I redeem my code on another platform?
No, all retail copies of Cyberpunk 2077 contain codes redeemable exclusively via a GOG account — either through the... Read more

✔ Yes, close my request View article

MMLXXVII redeem code not working
MMLXXVII is not a valid redeem code. It is not part of an official promotion and forwards users to an unintended... Read more

Cyberpunk 2077 - Invalid code (starts with 9JM-6616D-211B9-FEA) from cdkeys.com or other key reseller.
Please note that codes starting with 9JM6616D211B9FEA are not valid GOG codes. If you've bought such a code on... Read more

Cyberpunk 2077 - Can I redeem my code on another platform?
No, all retail copies of Cyberpunk 2077 contain codes redeemable exclusively via a GOG account — either through the GOG GALAXY 2.0 app, or on the GOG.COM website.
Codes will not work on other platforms.

It’s also not possible to exchange them for a code for another platform.

Does this article answer your question?
✔ Yes, close my request ✘ No

You can reply to this email to provide additional details or update your support request. Your support ticket ID is #930573 – this can help if you need to refer to this ticket later.

We'll investigate your case and get back to you as soon as possible.
Please be aware that we are currently experiencing heavy support traffic, therefore response times are higher than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Talk to you soon,
GOG Support Team

For any potecial soloution i thank you in advance!
Attachments:
STEFANOS123451: Hello guyw and merry christmass,yesturday i bought a game code from ENEBA fir the GOG version of Cyberpunl 2077 and when i try to redeem it the stupid thing here in GOG gives an automated message like the one i post to the attachments below
Well, first, it's Christmas and Friday. You're not going to get a support response until Monday at the earliest, most likely, so you'll have to wait.

You bought a code from a Lithuanian eBay knockoff. They are known for selling used game codes and pirated software. The chances that the code you paid for is valid are pretty slim. Why didn't you buy a code from GOG.com? It would have certainly been legit.

You're probably out of luck. You made poor choices as a customer trying to save a few Euro and in all likelihood have lost what you spent. If you absolutely need to get started playing, then buy a code from GOG.com and continue trying to refund the other code through ENEBA.
STEFANOS123451: Hello guyw and merry christmass,yesturday i bought a game code from ENEBA fir the GOG version of Cyberpunl 2077 and when i try to redeem it the stupid thing here in GOG gives an automated message like the one i post to the attachments below
OneFiercePuppy: Well, first, it's Christmas and Friday. You're not going to get a support response until Monday at the earliest, most likely, so you'll have to wait.

You bought a code from a Lithuanian eBay knockoff. They are known for selling used game codes and pirated software. The chances that the code you paid for is valid are pretty slim. Why didn't you buy a code from GOG.com? It would have certainly been legit.

You're probably out of luck. You made poor choices as a customer trying to save a few Euro and in all likelihood have lost what you spent. If you absolutely need to get started playing, then buy a code from GOG.com and continue trying to refund the other code through ENEBA.
Thank you for the reply friend,well i should knew better...I will not make the same mistake again.