It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Driltan: It seems they abandonned it, 5 months there is no patch, the game has been graphically downgraded since day one. Huge scam from my point of view.
the salt.. oh boy... someone didnt got his birthday present, wished a Lamborghini but "only" got a porsche, now thinkgs the porsche is crap because he didnt got what he specifically wanted.
Heck, Skyrim still has bugs 10 years later. Don't NOT play a game because it has some bugs. I played it and saw about 5 bugs that did not interfere with my game or immersion one iota!
Driltan: It seems they abandonned it, 5 months there is no patch, the game has been graphically downgraded since day one. Huge scam from my point of view.
Axonteer: the salt.. oh boy... someone didnt got his birthday present, wished a Lamborghini but "only" got a porsche, now thinkgs the porsche is crap because he didnt got what he specifically wanted.
Have a look at the trailers and all the marketing videos including everything they promised before the dramatic launch and launch the game now.
This is not what the game was supposed to be.
No need to be condescending ;)
Post edited February 17, 2022 by Driltan
I only played for a few hours so far, but... the game is really improved now.

It runs worse, even on my Ryzen 5800x and RTX3080 I'm getting 30fps without DLSS at 1440p and high graphics settings. But the city feels so much more alive. I have so many pedestrians- not clones- walking around, cars are not ramming into obstacles, everything feels just better.

I wouldn't yet recommend playing it, because I just had a little look around. But it looks promissing so far.