It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have the Pax mod installed on one of my guns. I want to remove it but it does not give me the option to. When I want to remove an attachment the button prompt shows up to remove it and then I remove it just fine. However, for some reason this is not working with my mod. It only gives the option to "drop" but that does nothing at all when I click the button. Am I overlooking something?
This question / problem has been solved by SLI-756image
aragland128: I have the Pax mod installed on one of my guns. I want to remove it but it does not give me the option to. When I want to remove an attachment the button prompt shows up to remove it and then I remove it just fine. However, for some reason this is not working with my mod. It only gives the option to "drop" but that does nothing at all when I click the button. Am I overlooking something?
Move mouse over mod and press middle mouse button.
aragland128: I have the Pax mod installed on one of my guns. I want to remove it but it does not give me the option to. When I want to remove an attachment the button prompt shows up to remove it and then I remove it just fine. However, for some reason this is not working with my mod. It only gives the option to "drop" but that does nothing at all when I click the button. Am I overlooking something?
SLI-756: Move mouse over mod and press middle mouse button.
Yeah that's all fine and dandy, but whet if your middle mouse button is dead ... cause you can remap it, it's not in the keybinds in settings.
Invest 10 € in a new mouse - problem solved.
So Op its CDPR fault that you trashed your Mouse and you are too poor to buy new one. All US citizen are carebears like you?
Welcome to logitech vs cdpr
It looks like you sir/mam/it have a logitech mouse!
Hermanthemad: Invest 10 € in a new mouse - problem solved.
OR ... CDPR could finally resolve their issue with Logitech that they have had since at least the original Witcher game...
franzmauser: So Op its CDPR fault that you trashed your Mouse and you are too poor to buy new one. All US citizen are carebears like you?
It may very well be CDPR's fault if OP is using a logitech mouse
https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/cdpr_vs_logitech_yet_another_fail_at_launch
Post edited December 11, 2020 by mad-one
SLI-756: Move mouse over mod and press middle mouse button.
Didn't mean to mark this reply as a solution. Anyway, I've tried that and it doesn't work. Doesn't even give me the button prompt for it. Works for attachments not mods apparently?