It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am only able to run the game in windowed or borderless windowed, I can't find any option to run fullscreen mode/disable windowed mode. Performance is so bad I am unable to play the game. Am I missing something?
I think it is a windows 7 related problem. Havent seen any fixes for it, so for now wait for patch.
After hours and hours of trials and errors I finally managed to run the game (the only way to do this for me is by opening it directly from bin directory) but I've got the same problem now: it shows only in a small window.

BTW. Runnig via GOG Launcher doesn't work - flatlined.

So we have to find a way to bypass another problem.
You can change resolution, but than it still can crash, I managed to go through customization.
Frooploops: I am only able to run the game in windowed or borderless windowed, I can't find any option to run fullscreen mode/disable windowed mode. Performance is so bad I am unable to play the game. Am I missing something?
same problem here - win10 - uwqhd - i can choose fullscreen but it displays in a scaled window... wtf? for the game won't display right under 3440x1440 i have to change system resolution to 2560x1440 and run in borderless to get proper display - it's like 2015 all over again...

is this game running in the creation engine? feels like it is!
Post edited December 10, 2020 by flowoeB
Also have no option to run the game in full screen. Windows 7.
Same here, only full screen through character creation, then ctd.
I changed resolution in options, but nevertheless it crashes mercilessly. It shouldn't came up like this. Maybe in a couple of months it will reach playable form.
I can change the resolution but it crashes most of the time. I still only have the 2 options in video settings for windowed and borderless windowed mode with no option for fullscreen still. At this point I might just go for a return and try picking this game up a few months down the line when it is patched more.
On Win10 you can disable fullscreen optimizations in cyberpunk2077.exe's properties to get an exclusive fullscreen.