It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

my game shows the goodies on GOG galaxy but when im in game at my apartment like it says I cant see the items here just other random stuff to transfer.
tonyt3rry: my game shows the goodies on GOG galaxy but when im in game at my apartment like it says I cant see the items here just other random stuff to transfer.
From here, go to your account, go to games, look for the games and there you have the list of all rhe goodies to download.
If you are using Galaxy, go to extras and there you can download all the goodies, then open the games directory, that and there is a folder name Downloads, there are your goodies. Enjoy the game!!!
tonyt3rry: when im in game at my apartment like it says I cant see the items
What in-game item are you looking for? Is it a piece of apparel or something? I think what KetobaK is describing is how to access the soundtrack, sourcebook, wallpapers, etc which aren't "in-game" items as far as I know.
+1

I want my Witcher jacket!