It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone else notice/experience this? After (*tiny spoiler*) waking up in Pacifica at the start of Act 3 the "hint buttons" appear even while I've had them on OFF.

(hint buttons are the buttons/keys guide in the lower-right of the screen.)

What's worse is that they stay ON no matter what I do. turning them on and off again, reloading, reloading an old save where they are actually OFF and then reloading back into Act 3, redoing the last mission...they stay ON :(

So question is, is there a way to fix this or is this actually meant to happen? (since I went back to Act 2 to do side-missions instead I wouldn't know if it's somehow meant to happen..which would be odd since all other HUD elements can still be turned On and Off.)
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
FIXED!

in case other people come looking that have the same issue, here's how it fixed itself....

I simply went ahead and did a follow-up mission (the one in Afterlife) and afterwards the Hint Buttons behaved as they should. (in my case turning OFF and staying OFF).

My guess is playing through/starting a new cutscene fixes it.