It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

J'aimerai savoir : comment fait-on avec/sous gog galaxy, pour pouvoir faire en sorte de télécharger le jeu : "Cyberpunk 2077" mais avec tous les patch "mise à jour" à jour ?

Car en fait le jeu ne fait pas : 65 go mais en réalité, avec tous les patchs "mise à jour" , il fait plutôt plus de 106 go.

Merci pour votre aide.

in english :

I would like to know: how do you do with / under gog galaxy, to be able to download the game: "Cyberpunk 2077" but with all the "updated" patches?

Because in fact the game is not: 65 GB but in reality, with all the "update" patches, it is more than 106 GB.

Thanks for your help.
This question / problem has been solved by ariaspiimage
You just need to download all the 28 parts with the 1.31 version. All the other patches/updates below the "Cyberpunk 2077 (Part 28 of 28)" are already included in the main installer. I also attached an image, in case my explanation is not clear enough.

The installer has all the languages included and that is why the big size. With only one language is indeed around 65 GB. When you'll start the setup, there should be an option (a drop down list, I believe) where you can choose what language you want to install. I don't know if you can choose multiple languages, because I extract my games with innoextract and don't use the setup/installer program. I delete the non-english languages afterwards.

I hope that helps. Good luck!
Attachments:
installer.png (114 Kb)
ariaspi: You just need to download all the 28 parts with the 1.31 version. All the other patches/updates below the "Cyberpunk 2077 (Part 28 of 28)" are already included in the main installer. I also attached an image, in case my explanation is not clear enough.

The installer has all the languages included and that is why the big size. With only one language is indeed around 65 GB. When you'll start the setup, there should be an option (a drop down list, I believe) where you can choose what language you want to install. I don't know if you can choose multiple languages, because I extract my games with innoextract and don't use the setup/installer program. I delete the non-english languages afterwards.

I hope that helps. Good luck!
Hello ariaspi, thank you for your advice, I will try to do as you said!

Thank you goodbye.
what's the chance an update occur in 2 days at the 1 year mark? might hold off if you are charged on bandwidth