It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So it notifies me there's an update for the pre-loaded game, but it does't specify how big the file is. Then it says the update failed. Does anyone know why this might be? It doesn't say not enough space but could that possibly be it?
size is 9.5 gig, but it requires 60 or so gygabytes of additional space to apply the patches.
ast486: size is 9.5 gig, but it requires 60 or so gygabytes of additional space to apply the patches.
Ok thank you it's updating now. It never informed me that i need that space.
ast486: size is 9.5 gig, but it requires 60 or so gygabytes of additional space to apply the patches.
JGD85: Ok thank you it's updating now. It never informed me that i need that space.
Welcome :-)

Yeah it didn't tell anyone.
You only find out by forum or by having enough and seeing that your hard drive space is way lower then it should be. >.<
JGD85: So it notifies me there's an update for the pre-loaded game, but it does't specify how big the file is. Then it says the update failed. Does anyone know why this might be? It doesn't say not enough space but could that possibly be it?
You'll need another 60 gigs of space to download the update + original files (or some version of this). If you have the space you can re-install the game, it will download the updated version automatically.
I'm still not getting the update?
The patch is stuck at 92%. Anyone else having this problem?
JGD85: The patch is stuck at 92%. Anyone else having this problem?
me too...