It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I tried all steps suggested by support and no luck the game will not run for me with the new patch.
I9 10900k CPU AMD 6800XT GPU 64 gigs ram and Windows 11 updated. Hope they find the weak link I am betting it is the GPU drivers lol. Great game I have played 546 hours so far.
Same for me. Right after I start up a game, it instantly closes and suggests to send the report. Doesn't work neighter through GOG nor via direct .exe in bins folder.

stacktrace.txt says

Error reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to write to an inaccessible address at 0x48.
File: <Unknown>(0)

Just great. Been waiting for 1.5, now enjoying a lot.
Same error here. Waiting for a patch for the patch :)
Attachments:
And same here - thanks for letting me know it is not a problem on my side.

Repaired the game files, redownloaded the game, updated everything...

How can you fail every launch of a game so hard? -.-

Okay, seems the Nahimic drivers are a problem. Kill the nahimic processes in the taskmanager and start the game!
Post edited February 16, 2022 by punky_260
Do you all have AMD cards? I was a bit spooked by some crash reports here. However, it was smooth sailing for me with my RTX 3060ti. Since there were some other AMD problems earlier, hopefully they will make a quick hotfix for you guys!

The game looks better. More pedestrians with greater variety. The overall look of the game has improved. They also implemented a benchmark test. Also got some messages from fixers, etc.

Hang in there, I'm sure it will work out.
I have find solution !

It's fu*** "Nahimic service" ! Kill all process in Windows and relaunch the game !

It works find for me !

Hope it will work for you too
Karkasse_TV: I have find solution !

It's fu*** "Nahimic service" ! Kill all process in Windows and relaunch the game !

It works find for me !

This also worked for me, Thanks! Not sure why this service is keeping the game from loading?

It works find for me !

Eric_Mace: This also worked for me, Thanks! Not sure why this service is keeping the game from loading?
I dont have that running in my services, but still have this problem.

It works find for me !

Thx dude it works. I had the exact same problem.

But I don't understand why a service that seems to be related to an audio driver (A-Volute Software after looking around) creates such a mess.

I hope a hotfix comes soon. Thanks again!

It works find for me !

YOU ARE F*****G BEAUTIFUL. This needs to be stickied to the top. I have been f*****g with my beast of a system for 3 hours scanning everything, reinstalled twice, ran as administrator and then I come across your post and it works. Unbelievable. Next step I am going to google this process to find out what the hell it is. I think it's hilarious that I have not had any problems with this game since launch and the 1.5 patch, to improve everything, is the thing that does me in. Thank you!
tkosh: I tried all steps suggested by support and no luck the game will not run for me with the new patch.
I9 10900k CPU AMD 6800XT GPU 64 gigs ram and Windows 11 updated. Hope they find the weak link I am betting it is the GPU drivers lol. Great game I have played 546 hours so far.
What were those steps? they may work for someone else.
Nevermind I didn't see the last post.
Post edited February 16, 2022 by Mario_Jones

It works find for me !

DANNYDPGH: YOU ARE F*****G BEAUTIFUL. This needs to be stickied to the top. I have been f*****g with my beast of a system for 3 hours scanning everything, reinstalled twice, ran as administrator and then I come across your post and it works. Unbelievable. Next step I am going to google this process to find out what the hell it is. I think it's hilarious that I have not had any problems with this game since launch and the 1.5 patch, to improve everything, is the thing that does me in. Thank you!
windows update installed A-Volute and Nahimic drivers on 2/15
These drivers have always cause problem for dx12 games... another game is TombRaider

It works find for me !

It seems like, starting with Windows 10, audio drivers have gotten really weird.
Same solution for me!!!!

Thanks!!!!
Post edited February 16, 2022 by gmruiz