It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I updated the game to the latest patch, I had my save game waiting for a fix, but when I played the game the bug is still there, I think my savegame is bricked. Hopefully someone can help.

When I try to hack anything, I don't have the required string shown, and i can't hack anything. I can include my save game if you wanna see.

Anyway I cropped the image to reduce the side to allow me to upload.

Edit:

*OK I don't know what's going on, I tried another mission and I was able to hack, keeping my fingers crossed, seems the issue is resolved"
Attachments:
Post edited January 12, 2022 by hamidious
If hacking works in another mission (or other data points you can hack outside of missions) then it's probably not your save file. You could try to start a new game and go to that particular mission and try again to make sure.

But that screenshot looks like a UI issue. Not only is the table missing content, it is too wide. That could indicate that something is interfering with the UI (such as mods you may have installed) or even your graphics card drivers.

Try that same mission again. If the issue is still there try to disable all mods you may have installed and update your graphics drivers.

I have an NVIDIA card myself but I have read about UI issues with AMD cards where some driver versions cause all kinds of odd things. One thing is some or all characters being all black. Are you using an NVIDIA or AMD card? And if AMD, what is the driver version?
frogthroat: If hacking works in another mission (or other data points you can hack outside of missions) then it's probably not your save file. You could try to start a new game and go to that particular mission and try again to make sure.

But that screenshot looks like a UI issue. Not only is the table missing content, it is too wide. That could indicate that something is interfering with the UI (such as mods you may have installed) or even your graphics card drivers.

Try that same mission again. If the issue is still there try to disable all mods you may have installed and update your graphics drivers.

I have an NVIDIA card myself but I have read about UI issues with AMD cards where some driver versions cause all kinds of odd things. One thing is some or all characters being all black. Are you using an NVIDIA or AMD card? And if AMD, what is the driver version?
Thanks for your reply, issue is resolved by the patch it seems.
When I started having the issue, I was on an AMD card 5770XT. Now I'm using an Nvidia card. I don't think the bug had anything to do with the cards or drivers.