It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How could a laucher in 2020 be so bad for uploading a game? I use to have no problem updating using batle.net, steam uplay and some more uncomon ones like teso or SC client. My game is instal on an SSD with 110 GO space on it before the instalation. With the instalation taking <> 70go Each time I receve an update for the game the update fail du to space probleme , I give 50go of free space for this but for the day one patch and today one it was not sufisant. This is just incompetence in 2020 that I need to reinstall the entire game at each update. If you game game need its size of free space to do an update (this is prety stupid from my computer scientist point of view) block this space on the SSD and includ it in the spec.

I fail to find a way to move the repository of the game to my HDD for the time of the upload like over clients allow us to do (move game repository to C ) Is there a methode to do that?