It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

as a developer i find it a little shitty that a 'play' button is available after the patch only to display a rebutal page when clicked on.

it should be 2 lines of code at worst to disable the play button until the time the game is available and it's kind of a nice surprise before a bad one.

this is surely not the end of the world, but since it's also so easy to implement, i'm a little concerned over the overall 'finish' of the game if they couldn't bother with simple things as this...
toasteur: as a developer i find it a little shitty that a 'play' button is available after the patch only to display a rebutal page when clicked on.

it should be 2 lines of code at worst to disable the play button until the time the game is available and it's kind of a nice surprise before a bad one.

this is surely not the end of the world, but since it's also so easy to implement, i'm a little concerned over the overall 'finish' of the game if they couldn't bother with simple things as this...
The splash page that came up was amusing. Grow a sense of humour.
It was done on purpose as a easter egg of sorts for GoG users.
toasteur: as a developer i find it a little shitty that a 'play' button is available after the patch only to display a rebutal page when clicked on.

Just a good joke, I really thought I could run the game before the D day :-p
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Killdren

Bro. Cmon. If you're a dev, you know that this isn't the apps fault, the launcher thinks it is launching the game, and it is. This is what you call a non criticism.