It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I preordered the game some days ago. I activated to gog.com and then download them app. In order to download the game(half a day ago) i tried to run the GOG_Galaxy_Cyberpunk_2077.exe. All it did is...well nothing. So I resorted to downloading all 27 files separately(offline download). The thing is, when I tried to Add the game to the App(add a GOG game) it didn't work. So I hit the "add game manually" button and linked the previously downloaded files.
Ok it work, but it could've worked without Galaxy too.

The thing is, despite the receipt of the game being linked to my account, Galaxy doesn't add it to the GOG.com sector.
And I am unable to update the game. Update game doesn't do anything when I click it.
And there is no syncing, no configuring and verifying files, nothing.

I'm trying to make it work for like an three hours. I find this unacceptable... Anyone ideas?
Thank you!
Attachments:
order.png (24 Kb)
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Rechkan
If the game is in your GoG account, and you're using Galaxy, why not just download it directly with Galaxy? Sounds like you're downloading from the website and then incorporating it into Galaxy, which is the wrong approach.
Well if u read my problem carefully, the game itself cannot be downloaded from the GOG Galaxy app. As it doesn't appear anywhere except the "purchases" section