It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, GOG Galaxy 2.0 overlay is on in the launcher settings, but the option to turn it on in Cyberpunk 2077 settings is disabled. I didn't expect that to occur since it's a CDPR original game
Attachments:
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
You should be able to turn it off the overlay entirely in GOG Galaxy, this did make the game last longer for me but there were still crashes.
1Lethn1: You should be able to turn it off the overlay entirely in GOG Galaxy, this did make the game last longer for me but there were still crashes.
But I want to turn it on. I just can't do it to Cyberpunk
1Lethn1: You should be able to turn it off the overlay entirely in GOG Galaxy, this did make the game last longer for me but there were still crashes.
gyulnew: But I want to turn it on. I just can't do it to Cyberpunk
Oh, so it's not just me then. I though my galaxy was broken or something. Hope they enable it soon.
I had this issue, too, and I had to submit a ticket to find the answer. You have to enable beta versions in GOG Galaxy settings (and then wait for the download prompt because you can't check on demand for some reason) and upgrade to beta version 2.0.31. Once you have that you will be able to enable the overlay in Cyberpunk 2077.

I can't post the link to the support article here but the title of it (if you want to search) is: "Cyberpunk 2077 - GOG GALAXY's Overlay"

Trying the link again: support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016365497-Cyberpunk-2077-GOG-GALAXY-s-overlay?product=gog