It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there,
I've been trying to launch cyberpunk 2077 today, and I keep getting the "it's not december 10th yet" message... Well actually it is, and I want to play, but I can't seem to find a solution to this. Can anybody help me?

NOte: GOG galaxy is downloading a 9.9GB update, which I canceled to see if the game actually works. Does the game need to be updated to launch?

Thanks for your insight.

Thomas
P.S: I'm in France (not sure if this is any relevant)
Post edited December 10, 2020 by MiracleAligner94
Same here !

And I'm from Belgium, but, cannot launch it :/
I had to download the update before being able to play
RGamma: I had to download the update before being able to play
Perfect mate, thank you ! I'll see if the game actually launches after the update.
thanks for taking the time
Well, I did that yesterday. Everything is correctly updated, same for the day one patch.

Still having that screen though ...
yannick.claus: Well, I did that yesterday. Everything is correctly updated, same for the day one patch.

My game version is 1.03. Maybe try verify/repair?
Post edited December 10, 2020 by RGamma
yannick.claus: Well, I did that yesterday. Everything is correctly updated, same for the day one patch.

RGamma: My game version is 1.03. Maybe try verify/repair?
I'm currently reinstalling the game, should be good by tonight. Will update you both if I still get that message. All I know for now, is that GOG customer service won't get back to me before end of december, so that's a no go..
RGamma: My game version is 1.03. Maybe try verify/repair?
MiracleAligner94: I'm currently reinstalling the game, should be good by tonight. Will update you both if I still get that message. All I know for now, is that GOG customer service won't get back to me before end of december, so that's a no go..
Alrighty, thanks !
I try posting on the reddit of Cyberpunk for help, but, eh, my post got deleted to avoid spoilers. I kinda understand it,but, that's not really useful for getting help XD.

Will update you both if I still get that message. All I know for now, is that GOG customer service won't get back to me before end of december, so that's a no go..
I'm sure it'll fix itself soon. I do not envy those guys...

Will update you both if I still get that message. All I know for now, is that GOG customer service won't get back to me before end of december, so that's a no go..
RGamma: I'm sure it'll fix itself soon. I do not envy those guys...
Oh for sure, I don't blame them at all, they must be swamped
Alrighty, it worked for me now !
I just received another 250mb patch and now it launch :).
yannick.claus: Alrighty, it worked for me now !
alright good to know mate. Have fun ;)
yannick.claus: Alrighty, it worked for me now !
MiracleAligner94: alright good to know mate. Have fun ;)
Hehe, unless you run into gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/crashing_on_corporate_start/post4 like me :C
Hello, guys.

I downloaded 1.03v, start game and picture with "Go back to sleep..." didnt disappear. Maybe you know, how fix it?

P.S. I from Russia, sorry for my english))
cratty_: Hello, guys.

I downloaded 1.03v, start game and picture with "Go back to sleep..." didnt disappear. Maybe you know, how fix it?

P.S. I from Russia, sorry for my english))
Had the same issue at launch - click Verify/Repair option - GoG will download the 250+ MB "launch" patch and you will be able to play.

Just note that it took me around 10min of GoG staying at 0% at "verifying" the files before the download started. Takes some time and patience but it works in the end!