It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi

Anyone else getting bug with Gig: Getting Warmer?

I'm playing on PC Gog version and i can't even get phone call for this quest, it's always "undiscovered". And when i go to the location, i can see text "Find coolant from bathroom". But when i go to the bathroom, i can't even pick up the mission item "Coolant". I can scan it but can press "F" to pick it up.

Could you please fix this bug ASAP.

Oh i play as male Nomad.
Post edited December 19, 2020 by PsiEye
Just patched to 1.05 and I'm still having an issue with this quest not starting. I think I'm supposed to get a call from Wakako, but my quest progress is still stuck on Undiscovered. I killed all the NPCs inside, picked up the coolant, but I can't interact with bugbear or her monitors.
I have noticed that the monitor is unpowered when you scan it possibly it's related to that?
@Jawobaz

I believe so, it's supposed to be interactable
hey guys having the same issue. Wakando doesnt gave me the mission so its still as a sos mission placed on the map. I have the cooling stuff in my inventary the house is cleaned from tygers but mssion is still not activatavle. Iam in act 2 only takamura missions from main path to do.
Yeah even on 1.05 I'm still not able to start it, I hope this gets patched out soon
Yhea i have same problem i mangeged after reloaded the save 10000 times it shows me that is a rescue mission but i can't acces the pannle on the wall.
Sad its my last thing to doo
same here, already patched to 1.05 but still not yet activated/started.

thank god i thought i was the only one
Im on ps5 and I cant even get into the building :(
RMStrooper046: Im on ps5 and I cant even get into the building :(
Same here. Last quest for platinum
1.06 doors are still disconnected so I can't get last achievement and even get into that building.
Still bugged as of 1.06

Please CDPR, it's the only quest in the game you cannot complete

Only "?" left on my map

I can pickup the Coolant from the bathroom but I cannot interact with the girl with it
Post edited December 24, 2020 by Patsthlm
I can get the whole way through but when its time to interact with the car I cant.

I play on ps4, I've tried reloading saves, and restarting the game.
Fix it plz CDProjekt
PsiEye: Hi

Anyone else getting bug with Gig: Getting Warmer?

I'm playing on PC Gog version and i can't even get phone call for this quest, it's always "undiscovered". And when i go to the location, i can see text "Find coolant from bathroom". But when i go to the bathroom, i can't even pick up the mission item "Coolant". I can scan it but can press "F" to pick it up.

Could you please fix this bug ASAP.

Oh i play as male Nomad.
Same for me, i hope they wont say "All of the saves where the issue is present are corrupted" as they said for the 8mb+ saves issues