It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have that Problem several Times. The PC goes insrant out. That is really annoying.
PC Specs:
Win 10 Pro Version 20H2
16 GB Ram DDR-3 3200
on SSD installed
RX 5700XT - DRiver Version 20.12.1
1000 Watt PSU

On GoG i Repaired / Verifyed the Game.
MY AMD Driver Set it to Default.

All what i do, nothing helped me.
That a Game Crash and Shuzzing down the PC instant, never hat that on a Game before. Crazy.

Have you Guys Tips for me what i can do else?
I had this problem with games in the past, and my research found that it usually boiled down to one of two things, either your PSU is faulty, or your computer is overheating.

Make sure your computer doesn't have any vents that are blocked (some even have vents on the bottom, so if it's sitting on carpet, put some spacers under the feet so they have good airflow), and spray out the interior with some canned air, as dust buildup can cause problems. Additionally, if your tower has a removable panel that you've left off, put it back on, it makes the fans more efficient.

If that doesn't work then it's probably the PSU, if you have a spare one on hand you can try swapping it out.

In my case it was a ventilation problem, hope I helped.
It's not hardware.
It's the game!

This is happening for massive amounts of people who get past the initial crashes... we can play for a bit and then game crashes the graphics driver completely.
This requires rebooting the entire system to recover from.