It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I FINALY got the patch installed by reinstalling the entire game.

And now it is unplayable.
I go to a vendor and sell my loot. For each item sold, the game reacts slower and slower. After a dozen or so, the background textures start looking odd. And when I finaly try to leave the vendor, the entire game hangs.
It also forces itself to stay ontop so I can't even force kill it through windows as the "Do you want to murder this application?" box is forced BEHIND the game!

I have tried reloading an earlier save file, but the result was the same. What have you done? You were supposed to FIX the crashes. Not increase them.
Ashaz: I FINALY got the patch installed by reinstalling the entire game.

I go to a vendor and sell my loot. For each item sold, the game reacts slower and slower. After a dozen or so, the background textures start looking odd. And when I finaly try to leave the vendor, the entire game hangs.
It also forces itself to stay ontop so I can't even force kill it through windows as the "Do you want to murder this application?" box is forced BEHIND the game!

I have tried reloading an earlier save file, but the result was the same. What have you done? You were supposed to FIX the crashes. Not increase them.
Havent seen those issues myself are you sure its not hardware related or something if it get sluggish? Ive seen issues with the UI however....
Ashaz: I FINALY got the patch installed by reinstalling the entire game.

Korpen81: Havent seen those issues myself are you sure its not hardware related or something if it get sluggish? Ive seen issues with the UI however....
Absolutely not hardware related. it worked before the patch. Got some 20 hours in the game already without this issue. Now it crashes whenever I visit a vendor.
Just played for 10 minutes now and thendropped by a vendor to buy some gear. As soon as I try to leave the vendor, it gets stuck in a loadingscreen (Red background image and cursor showing. nothing else) and sits like that for 5 minutes until I get a crash report popup.
Post edited December 12, 2020 by Ashaz
No such issues with me.