It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Fixed game crashes" - 1.0.3 patch notes. My ass.

I installed the newest GPU driver. Twice. I disabled my antivirus entirely. The game is on 1.0.3. I did the file integrity verification. I'm still getting the GPU crash for unknown reasons after which I have to restart my computer for the GPU to work properly again. Any ideas?

Windows 7 Professional (64 bit)
GeForce 1660 Super
Intel Core i7-3770K
16 GB RAM

I don't know what model the PSU is.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by zoliking
I don't have specific info, but it might help to post your system specs (OS; GPU; CPU; RAM; PSU)
Is there a log-file created on crash?
TrollumThinks: I don't have specific info, but it might help to post your system specs (OS; GPU; CPU; RAM; PSU)
Is there a log-file created on crash?
I updated the op.
Better check your PSU brand and model with wattage support, becouse it mat be the culprit of your pc restart.

Just open your pc case and look on the side of the PSU it should be everything writed a out it

Dont be spooked by my writing but smartphone are the most useless devices to write a post
Post edited December 11, 2020 by franzmauser
franzmauser: Better check your PSU brand and model with wattage support, becouse it mat be the culprit of your pc restart.

Just open your pc case and look on the side of the PSU it should be everything writed a out it
The "culprit" for the PC restart is me hitting the restart button. I never said that the PC restarts on its own.
You have crash on startup or after playing for awhile?
franzmauser: You have crash on startup or after playing for awhile?
After playing a while.
zoliking: After playing a while.
Did you check the temperature of your GPU (or even CPU but less likely) ? maybe it overheat, could explain why it crashes randomly after a while.
First check English grammar then comment. Both words are correct.
Sorry for my misunderstanding I was thinking that you was correcting my writing.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by franzmauser
I haved the same problem on my r7 2700 and gtx 1080.you should try disable all options in film grain section and very impotrant is to speed the GPU fans to min 80%, becouse you can have the same problem as i, too much heat is creating GPU-driver instability
Gersen: Did you check the temperature of your GPU (or even CPU but less likely) ? maybe it overheat, could explain why it crashes randomly after a while.
I'll check the heat, thank you.
franzmauser: I haved the same problem on my r7 2700 and gtx 1080.you should try disable all options in film grain section and very impotrant is to speed the GPU fans to min 80%, becouse you can have the same problem as i, too much heat is creating GPU-driver instability
I'll check the heat, thank you.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by zoliking