It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I like many had similar issues with crashing, graphical glitches, and frame rate issue. I was able to play about 4.5 hours of the game (just completed the Maelstrom job for the Flathead), then it crashed and has now completely died. I updated the drivers after the last crash and now I can't even get passed the initial launch to get into the game.

Specs: Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @ 3.30GHz/16GB ram/W7 64-bit/AMD Radeon R9 Fury
Ajax1983: I like many had similar issues with crashing, graphical glitches, and frame rate issue. I was able to play about 4.5 hours of the game (just completed the Maelstrom job for the Flathead), then it crashed and has now completely died. I updated the drivers after the last crash and now I can't even get passed the initial launch to get into the game.

Specs: Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @ 3.30GHz/16GB ram/W7 64-bit/AMD Radeon R9 Fury
I have had the same issue but I have 10 hours in and was passed the part you where at. I dont know what happend since the last time I could play it, but now it is completly unplayable for me. Such a shame as I was really enjoying it so far. I might have to refund if the issue isnt resolved soon. :(
Hey guys,

Same here. I played with some minor graphic bugs. Then I update my graphic drivers (NVidia GTX 1080), and since I have no image. Black screen. But the game runs.
I re-install the game, but no issue.