It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Running on High 1080p no Ray and DLSS
-Driving 40-58 fps
-Indoor shooting 62-78 fps
Post edited July 05, 2021 by UvuvonyweOsas
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
UvuvonyweOsas: I'm using ROG Strix G15 GL543QM
-Ryzen 9 5900HX (8Core16Threads)
-Ram 16 Gb
-SSD NVMe 1TB
-RTX 3060 6Gb 115w

am always using Tutbo mode while playing but even on low or high graphics with DLSS set to performance there not much difference with bare eye(hasnt run it with fps counter yet.)
It would be good if you provided us the fps readings. Are you sure you tried to run the game with disabled ray tracing? It's eating enormous amounts of GPU resources. 55 fps on average with Ultra settings, RTX and DLSS off is perfectly normal.
UvuvonyweOsas: I'm using ROG Strix G15 GL543QM
-Ryzen 9 5900HX (8Core16Threads)
-Ram 16 Gb
-SSD NVMe 1TB
-RTX 3060 6Gb 115w

am always using Tutbo mode while playing but even on low or high graphics with DLSS set to performance there not much difference with bare eye(hasnt run it with fps counter yet.)
Sarafan: It would be good if you provided us the fps readings. Are you sure you tried to run the game with disabled ray tracing? It's eating enormous amounts of GPU resources. 55 fps on average with Ultra settings, RTX and DLSS off is perfectly normal.
Running High 1080p no Ray tracing and DLSS
-Driving 40-58 fps
-indoor shooting 60-78 fps
UvuvonyweOsas: Running High 1080p no Ray tracing and DLSS
-Driving 40-58 fps
Did you try to update your graphics drivers? DLSS should provide a massive fps boost. I suggest that you try to enable DLSS without ray tracing and check the fps once again. The game should work a slightly better on your PC. I was playing CP2077 on the release date on Ryzen 5 3600 and RTX 2070 Super and had around 40 fps while driving but with ray tracing and DLSS on. Given the fact that the game received a lot of patches which should optimize it a bit, you should experience better performance.
UvuvonyweOsas: Running on High 1080p no Ray and DLSS
-Driving 40-58 fps
-Indoor shooting 62-78 fps
Those are incredibly smooth framerates, especially the indoor shooting one..
UvuvonyweOsas: Running High 1080p no Ray tracing and DLSS
-Driving 40-58 fps
Sarafan: Did you try to update your graphics drivers? DLSS should provide a massive fps boost. I suggest that you try to enable DLSS without ray tracing and check the fps once again. The game should work a slightly better on your PC. I was playing CP2077 on the release date on Ryzen 5 3600 and RTX 2070 Super and had around 40 fps while driving but with ray tracing and DLSS on. Given the fact that the game received a lot of patches which should optimize it a bit, you should experience better performance.
Just throwing it out there - the 3060 may be VRAM limited with larger texture sizes.

The 2070 super has 8 GB of VRAM, the 3060 doesn't.
throAU: Just throwing it out there - the 3060 may be VRAM limited with larger texture sizes.

The 2070 super has 8 GB of VRAM, the 3060 doesn't.
Good point! Somehow I pretended that the OP has a 12 GB version of RTX 3060. The 6 GB version can indeed have problems.