It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After the conversation with Judy for this quest, the call ends. Immediately after, she calls back, the game answers the call for me, but you are unable to end the conversation as there are no options to choose. While in this, you are not able to interact with the game world, call other contacts, drive, or even save the game
Most bugs I've encountered in this regard I've been able to resolve by manually saving the game and reloading said save.
Heartstopper: Most bugs I've encountered in this regard I've been able to resolve by manually saving the game and reloading said save.
I have used quick-saves to no avail, but I'll try the manual save and report back.
I was not able to quick-save or manually save as being on the call will not allow you to do so.
Okay, so I was able to fix it.

Upon the call initiating, I went into an Assault encounter in the world, where the character says they'll call back. Thing is, the quest call continued like nothing happened, but the "bug" call ended. After the encounter was complete, the call resumed and completed which was then able to rid of the bug.

I'm glad to have been able to continue on the quest, but this shouldn't have happened in the first place. I really hope CDPR gets all this stuff fixed soon because I know that there is a game of the friggin decade in this mess.