It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think it would be great to have a taxi feature (like in GTA) when you get the delamain cab.

So you can set a waypoint and the the cab drives there automatically.

You could get to the backseat and enjoy the drive through the city and have conversation with delamain.

To be honest I expected that feature, as its an AI driven car.
Would be cool, I'd imagine the reason it wasn't is because it has Fast Travel, GTA does not(if memory serves)
Pure_Mind_Games: Would be cool, I'd imagine the reason it wasn't is because it has Fast Travel, GTA does not(if memory serves)
Bit it would be Milch more immersive and as it is already an ai controlled cab it would make sense.
I am really surprised they didnt implement this as it is an ai controlled cab. As you you experience it in the Story quests. To make it perfect a defend combat mode to enable would be cool. Like the yachts in gta online.
Pure_Mind_Games: Would be cool, I'd imagine the reason it wasn't is because it has Fast Travel, GTA does not(if memory serves)
EDGX2077: Bit it would be Milch more immersive and as it is already an ai controlled cab it would make sense.
I am really surprised they didnt implement this as it is an ai controlled cab. As you you experience it in the Story quests. To make it perfect a defend combat mode to enable would be cool. Like the yachts in gta online.
I said it would be cool, I'm all for it, I didn't even know it wasn't a thing until I read your post.
There is a drive mechanic and pathfinding so yeah i would happily use a cab and enjoy the sights... Maybe one with a clear roof to see more or just bigger windows. Heck i'd pay for a cab just so i didn't have to drive.
As someone who enjoys immersion, I would be all for it, but it's not a big deal. Didn't have anything like this in The Witcher either. People need to stop comparing this game to GTA. It's not GTA and it never will be, which is fine because the things this game does better than GTA like gunplay, stealth, worldbuilding and storytelling are all much more beneficial than slowly riding around in a cab, cars driving around you, or slightly more believable npcs that also fall apart under any amount of scrutiny.
FallenHeroX1: As someone who enjoys immersion, I would be all for it, but it's not a big deal. Didn't have anything like this in The Witcher either. People need to stop comparing this game to GTA. It's not GTA and it never will be, which is fine because the things this game does better than GTA like gunplay, stealth, worldbuilding and storytelling are all much more beneficial than slowly riding around in a cab, cars driving around you, or slightly more believable npcs that also fall apart under any amount of scrutiny.
taking over a turret, gunning down 10 people and then melting everyone's brain is something i never thought i could ever do in a game <3
FallenHeroX1: As someone who enjoys immersion, I would be all for it, but it's not a big deal. Didn't have anything like this in The Witcher either. People need to stop comparing this game to GTA. It's not GTA and it never will be, which is fine because the things this game does better than GTA like gunplay, stealth, worldbuilding and storytelling are all much more beneficial than slowly riding around in a cab, cars driving around you, or slightly more believable npcs that also fall apart under any amount of scrutiny.
Its no comparisson just an Impuls what is possible to make it fun for More People who like exploring . I could spend hours doing Sightseeing by cab to enjoy the beautiful created City and take pictures. By the way the Photo Mode is really nice.
EDGX2077: I think it would be great to have a taxi feature (like in GTA) when you get the delamain cab.
Honestly, I was kind of expecting this too, it's a bit disappointing that it's still not part of the game.
Post edited May 18, 2021 by CalAlaera