It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wasn't sure where to post it so if there is a different place for this, let me know.

Anyhow, allowing to rename your savegames would a be nice feature to have. While showing the chosen path in the save/load screen is nice, being able to distinguish different saves by name would be even better.

I already noticed you can actually rename the save-folders (located at `%userprofile%\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077`) and they show up in the load-menu with the changed name. However, the save does not appear in the save-menu and therefore cannot be overwritten (probably a filter for savegame names so that the autosave/quicksave can't be overwritten manually).

So allowing to rename the saves in-game would be appreciated, or in case renaming savegame folder names is 100% safe to do (which I'm assuming, but a confirmation by CDPR would be appreciated nevertheless), allowing to overwrite savegames with a name that was changed through file explorer would be fine as well. The latter solution might even be quite simple to implement (just filter out autosave/quicksave folders instead of explicitly allow only manualsave folders to show, perhaps with a filter for UTF-8 only in case character encoding could cause issues).

IMPORTANT: For anyone else wanting to give this a try, hereby the obligatory "try at our own risk" warning. I only tried copying an existing save and changed that name to "test-1". Issues could occur, especially when using pre-determined savegame name-formats (f.e. renaming a save to a manualsave with a number that has yet to be reached).
This is the forum that the developer use:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/cyberpunk.21/

You might get a respond there.
sanscript: This is the forum that the developer use:

Thanks for the reply! After I made the post I did some additional searching around and saw that you also could give Cyberpunk 2077-specific suggestions through https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?game=1423049311&product=gog&form=custom (got a specific "problem type" called "suggestions" there), so I ended up sending a suggestion-ticket there linking back to this thread. Already got an automated response as well that "We have archived your feedback and will review it once we've processed the current backlog."

Your link was also mentioned when selecting suggestions (though with "31" at the end instead of "21" which apparently shows their forum in Polish), though at that point wasn't sure if they read both places so didn't want to spam the same message on the different forums. Next time I have feedback, I'll be sure to keep your message in mind though, so thanks!
sanscript: This is the forum that the developer use:

SanderN8H: Thanks for the reply! After I made the post I did some additional searching around and saw that you also could give Cyberpunk 2077-specific suggestions through https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?game=1423049311&product=gog&form=custom (got a specific "problem type" called "suggestions" there), so I ended up sending a suggestion-ticket there linking back to this thread. Already got an automated response as well that "We have archived your feedback and will review it once we've processed the current backlog."

Your link was also mentioned when selecting suggestions (though with "31" at the end instead of "21" which apparently shows their forum in Polish), though at that point wasn't sure if they read both places so didn't want to spam the same message on the different forums. Next time I have feedback, I'll be sure to keep your message in mind though, so thanks!
Strange, it was in English on my end...

And so you know, the suggestion there is only for GOG, not for specific games and in-game features/bugs, that goes to the devs directly. CDPR makes this game, not GOG, if that makes sense... Besides, GOG is swamped as it is already.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by sanscript
SanderN8H: Thanks for the reply! After I made the post I did some additional searching around and saw that you also could give Cyberpunk 2077-specific suggestions through https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?game=1423049311&product=gog&form=custom (got a specific "problem type" called "suggestions" there), so I ended up sending a suggestion-ticket there linking back to this thread. Already got an automated response as well that "We have archived your feedback and will review it once we've processed the current backlog."

sanscript: Strange, it was in English on my end...

And so you know, the suggestion there is only for GOG, not for specific games and in-game features/bugs, that goes to the devs directly. CDPR makes this game, not GOG, if that makes sense... Besides, GOG is swamped as it is already.
I meant that on https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?game=1423049311&product=gog&form=custom when you select "suggestions" as "problem type", it states the following:
"If you have feedback / suggestions concerning Cyberpunk 2077, please consider sharing them on the official forum: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/cyberpunk.31/ or the game's social media pages."

So what I was saying was that I found your link after I made the post here on the GOG support page as well, though their link (not yours) caused me to end up on a forum in Polish (though after your link I figured it was just a language setting that can be changed on the bottom of the page). Note the last 2 digits in the link differ from your link.

In regards to giving the feedback through GOG: As CDPR owns GOG and the GOG support page has a dedicated section for Cyberpunk 2077 tickets, I'm assuming the feedback is really for the game itself. For other games you usually have to select "Game technical issue" and have to provide the game title (among other things). I might be wrong though, but why otherwise make a dedicated section for Cyberpunk 2077 support tickets (and even include "suggestions" as an option)?
Post edited December 12, 2020 by SanderN8H
SanderN8H: In regards to giving the feedback through GOG: As CDPR owns GOG and the GOG support page has a dedicated section for Cyberpunk 2077 tickets, I'm assuming the feedback is really for the game itself. For other games you usually have to select "Game technical issue" and have to provide the game title (among other things). I might be wrong though, but why otherwise make a dedicated section for Cyberpunk 2077 support tickets?
No. That's a common mistake. See, CD Projekt RED and BLUE (GOG) are like sister and brother, under the father CD Projekt (Group). RED doesn't own BLUE, even though she might think she does ;)

And yes, you're not exactly wrong, GOGs only responsibility is to serve you the game and give some support in delivering the game to you, however, this game is under heavy development from CDPR, still, and any suggestions (and bugs) within the game are best served directly to them. As this is not their forum there are no guarantee that they will see any of this.

If you give suggestions to GOG now this will happen:

1. Give them more work than needed, for sure.
2. Ignore it.
3. Or tell you to deliver it to CDPR directly yourself because they're swamped with other things.
4. Or, if you're really lucky, they will deliver it themselves.

Same with Satisfactory (f.ex.); Coffee Stain have their own forum for bugs and suggestions that they can track internally on their own site/forum. They can't do that on another forum, like Steam. https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/
Post edited December 12, 2020 by sanscript
SanderN8H: In regards to giving the feedback through GOG: As CDPR owns GOG and the GOG support page has a dedicated section for Cyberpunk 2077 tickets, I'm assuming the feedback is really for the game itself. For other games you usually have to select "Game technical issue" and have to provide the game title (among other things). I might be wrong though, but why otherwise make a dedicated section for Cyberpunk 2077 support tickets?
sanscript: No. That's a common mistake. See, CD Projekt RED and BLUE (GOG) are like sister and brother, under the father CD Projekt (Group).

And yes, you're not exactly wrong, GOGs only responsibility is to serve you the game and give some support in delivering the game to you, however, this game is under heavy development from CDPR, still, and any suggestions (and bugs) within the game are best served directly to them. As this is not their forum there are no guarantee that they will see any of this.

If you give suggestions to GOG now this will happen:

1. Give them more work than needed, for sure.
2. Ignore it.
3. Or tell you to deliver it to CDPR directly yourself because they're swamped with other things.
4. Or, if you're really lucky, they will deliver it themselves.

Same with Satisfactory (f.ex.); Coffee Stain have their own forum for bugs and suggestions that they can track internally on their own site/forum. They can't do that on another forum, like Steam. https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/
Fair, I knew they were related though forgot about the difference between "CDP" & "CDPR".

Still, why create a system if you do not want people to use it? If anything, they might have done it on purpose to make it more accessible for people to report issues. The "crashing issues" option even has "CP2077" explicitly mentioned within brackets (see screenshot), and when selecting that, the CDPR forum isn't even mentioned.

Anyhow, like I already said in my first reply, I'll keep the CDPR forum in mind next time I have a suggestion.
Attachments:
Post edited December 12, 2020 by SanderN8H