It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi GOG team,
Do you have any insight into the expected Patch behaviour for Cyberpunk 2077?

I have had a very bad experience with Baldur's Gate 3 on GOG where every time a patch was introduced I was forced to download the entire game from scratch (rather than only the patch).

I want to support GOG and purchase the game from here, but if I'll have to deal with the same issue I'm not willing to do that. Can you confirm that patching would be done properly this time?

Thank you.
Alon
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Alon_Binyamin: Hi GOG team,

I have had a very bad experience with Baldur's Gate 3 on GOG where every time a patch was introduced I was forced to download the entire game from scratch (rather than only the patch).

I want to support GOG and purchase the game from here, but if I'll have to deal with the same issue I'm not willing to do that. Can you confirm that patching would be done properly this time?

Thank you.
Alon
The Witcher 3 got proper patches of reasonable size back in 2015, and in a timely manner as well, so one would expect that to be same in Cyberpunk 2077's case.

Although with CDPR/GoG's fairly aggressive pushing of Galaxy lately, you never know...
Alon_Binyamin: Hi GOG team,

Thank you.
Alon
Baldur's Gate 3 was made by companies not related to GOG, so they had know control of it's implementation. CDPR are the owners of GOG, the best experience will be on GOG. Your answer, YES of course they have insight they make the game and the patches, if they don't know nobody does.