It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hey, so I'm playing Cyberpunk 2077 through GOG and I have found a very annoying bug that prevents me from advancing the story and I would like to know if anyone has had that bug and was able to circumvent it.

on the Ripperdoc mission, just after driving V's car for a bit, we need to enter an alleyway to acess Ripperdoc's shop, but everytime I enter the alley my game freezes (the image, not the sound) to the point where I can't even use other stuff on my computer, like the task manager, and so I have to force my PC shut every time.

i have already loaded previous saves and everything seems to be fine on other areas, with different characters and resolutions (from low to ultra), the problem seems to be that area in particular, which is required for the story to procced.

can anyone help me with that? thanks in advance
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply