It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My installation failed and I got this:

The file C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64\CrashReporter\CrashReporter.exe.download is infected with Gen:Variant.Bulz.105905. The threat has been successfully blocked, your device is safe.

Antivirus program is Bitdefender.

What is this all about?
I got mine on GOG Offline Installer page and VirusTotal is 0/70 for that file in the 104gb 1.03 version currently being used for Offline Installer version.
There is a thread here for this:
https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/crashreporterexe_virus
burfo1: There is a thread here for this:
https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/crashreporterexe_virus
Great. Thank you.
kristian777: My installation failed and I got this:

The file C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64\CrashReporter\CrashReporter.exe.download is infected with Gen:Variant.Bulz.105905. The threat has been successfully blocked, your device is safe.

What is this all about?
I'm assuming you mean Bitdefender product that is CONSUMER GRADE and NOT entreprise. Is that correct?
Anyway, BItdefender has quite some false positives. When in doubt just check file hash in Virustotal (of course that wouldn't work for zero days that weren't analysed by Virustotal yet).
kristian777: My installation failed and I got this:

What is this all about?
B1tF1ghter: I'm assuming you mean Bitdefender product that is CONSUMER GRADE and NOT entreprise. Is that correct?
Anyway, BItdefender has quite some false positives. When in doubt just check file hash in Virustotal (of course that wouldn't work for zero days that weren't analysed by Virustotal yet).
Yes. The problem got resolved, see the other thread linked in this thread.
Thanks.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by kristian777