It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm having a bit of a nitpicking issue. Connecting the DualSense (PS5 Controller) to the pc either corded or bluetooth is not being recognized ingame when played in GOG. A workaround is to play it through Steam as a non-steam game but the button prompts come up as xbox buttons and you lose the ability to get GOG achievements. Yet another work around is to use the program DS4Windows to trick the game into thinking an Xbox controller is connected. Not the most viable option because again you deal with Xbox button prompts.

The DualShock 4 (PS4 Controller) works perfectly. If the game allowed you to decide what button prompts to use manually or through a mod that would help a lot.
Rommel88mm: I'm having a bit of a nitpicking issue. Connecting the DualSense (PS5 Controller) to the pc either corded or bluetooth is not being recognized ingame when played in GOG. A workaround is to play it through Steam as a non-steam game but the button prompts come up as xbox buttons and you lose the ability to get GOG achievements. Yet another work around is to use the program DS4Windows to trick the game into thinking an Xbox controller is connected. Not the most viable option because again you deal with Xbox button prompts.

The DualShock 4 (PS4 Controller) works perfectly. If the game allowed you to decide what button prompts to use manually or through a mod that would help a lot.
+1 Please add the DualSense controller
Post edited June 13, 2022 by DC9V
Yes please add the Dual Sense 5 Controller to GOG. Just got mine for christmas and i am pretty disappointed it doesn't work with Cyberpunk now.