It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there any chance the Dual Sense will work with Cyberpunk 2077's PC version on release? I dont expect the haptic feedback and adaptive trigger features to be implemented as a port of the PC expericence. I feel like at the very least Dual Sense owners should be able to use this controller just like the DS4. What do y'all think?
I think it might have to be modded into the game. PS4 support for PC is generally ass. Although there are some games that officially support it: https://www.giantbomb.com/dualshock-4-support-for-pc/3015-8174/games/
Qold-OD: Is there any chance the Dual Sense will work with Cyberpunk 2077's PC version on release? I dont expect the haptic feedback and adaptive trigger features to be implemented as a port of the PC expericence. I feel like at the very least Dual Sense owners should be able to use this controller just like the DS4. What do y'all think?
The dual sense has support on Steam. You can add the GOG versoin Cyberpunk 2077 as a non-steam game. You don't get the trophies and updates of play time and whatnot in GOG this way, though. I used the dual sense for the racing missions.