It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

Has anyone problem with download speed? My fitst though was that the problem is high amount of people that are downloading right now, but my friend was downloading game like 3 hours ago, and downloaded it in 2h. My internet connection is good ( 1 Gb/s ) and my current download speed is 0.7 MB/S - 1.5 MB/S.

Best regards
I think it is possible that many new people initiated new downloads from when your friend started to when you started. The servers likely have some form of network load balancing system, and perhaps they favor people who started first, hard for me to say since I don't know much about that. Some other things to consider:
1. Your friend could have connected to a different server, and that server could have had less of a load compared to the one you are connected to.
2. Your network bandwidth could be filled with other traffic, this could be other applications on your computer, or other people on your local network / LAN.
3. Your operating system might be setting bandwidth regulations on applications.
4. Your local network hardware, like your router, firewall, and possibly switches, could potentially be setting bandwidth regulations.
5. As said earlier, I think your timing was just unfortunate, and the servers are likely still getting slammed with download requests.