It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Given the forum search feature is currently broken, I hope this was not posted before.
But the stealth builds are extremely disadvantaged, as the better they are, the less loot they get. The weapons look like they are only spawned when their owner has it in his hands.
EdrinFr: Given the forum search feature is currently broken, I hope this was not posted before.
But the stealth builds are extremely disadvantaged, as the better they are, the less loot they get. The weapons look like they are only spawned when their owner has it in his hands.
Edit: Sorry, I misread your thread title. I think it might be a bug, because I get all kinds of stuff in stealth.
Post edited May 12, 2021 by J Lo
EdrinFr: Given the forum search feature is currently broken, I hope this was not posted before.
Actually I get a weapon in their inventory most of the time. If I drop them into a container before looting, a "package" spawns (most of the time floating in the air, lol).

But yeah, I noticed that sometimes silently downed enemies don't have a weapon. Especially if I use something like System Reset to drop them. Weird. I guess those cast "Bound SMG" before they come for you when triggered... ;-)
just like the cops and their gear. it just goes away with the same magic they all appear with