It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, we figured out how to rebind interact, has anyone figured out how to disable double-tap to dodge?

This is the worst thing to ever happen to a PC game. Who doesn't move a little, stop, then move a little move like, all the time?

UPDATE: I figured it out, read my other post, "Change to manual dodge"

[
Post edited December 10, 2020 by MadeUpName556
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
MadeUpName556: So, we figured out how to rebind interact, has anyone figured out how to disable double-tap to dodge?

This is the worst thing to ever happen to a PC game. Who doesn't move a little, stop, then move a little move like, all the time?
Agree. Having some issues picking up objects and I have to move around slightly to get into the 'perfect' zone that allows the "PRESS F TO TAKE" pop-up, to allow me to pick up an object. Instead I jump hard left/right/forward. Very annoying. Want to disable. This isn't UT3, which probably failed because of this very mechanic.
Sneaking is the worst, whenever im trying to sneak to take this one more little step... he's dodging:(
Post edited December 10, 2020 by OmgNotAgain