It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Why on Earth did you think it would be a good idea to bind directional diving to double tapping the move keys CDPR...
I can't stealth because every time i even remotely press a movement key twice my character lurches up into the standing position and alerts everyone nearby.
I just tried to sneak up behind a guy, accidently depressed and pressed the W key and my character lurched up and forward, clipped through the enemy and i ended up in front of the guy i was trying to stealth takedown.
As far as i can see there's no option in the controls settings to disable or rebind this stupid movement system.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Every NPC is cowering in fear because I try moving slowly and tap the keys. We need a dedicated dodge button! Who the hell thought it was a good idea to make dodging so cumbersome and annoying...