It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Where do i find my Digital Goodies like the Soundtrack or the rest of it?
I Preorderd the game on GoG Galaxy, preloaded it, but i stil do not know where thosse Goodies are.
If i go to my libary, go on Cyberpunk and then go to extras i´m only able to download my save game.
So what am i Doing Wrong?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
-Nion--: Where do i find my Digital Goodies like the Soundtrack or the rest of it?
I Preorderd the game on GoG Galaxy, preloaded it, but i stil do not know where thosse Goodies are.
If i go to my libary, go on Cyberpunk and then go to extras i´m only able to download my save game.
They are not available until release day. You will have to wait.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
-Nion--: Where do i find my Digital Goodies like the Soundtrack or the rest of it?
Jumbik: They are not available until release day. You will have to wait.
Thanks for the Answer. I already considerd it, but it seemed to me like some Peole already have but, i probably just misunderstood them.
-Nion--: Thanks for the Answer. I already considerd it, but it seemed to me like some Peole already have but, i probably just misunderstood them.
There was a time limited goodies pack from GoG soma time ago but not the ones that come with the preorder. Only just some wallpaper packs from what I remember. They will proabably release it also after release day.
Post edited December 08, 2020 by Jumbik
-Nion--: Thanks for the Answer. I already considerd it, but it seemed to me like some Peole already have but, i probably just misunderstood them.
There was the Comic + Artbook available in 'Extras' when I first preloaded, but clicking to them took you to links on cyberpunk.net which required a login (GOG.com and CDPR forum logins didn't work). Those links have now disappeared from extras section, and like you I only have 'Cloud Saves' there.
Post edited December 08, 2020 by czechboysonic