It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The clothing and weapon you get are nothing special stat wise, but they are pretty cool to just have on for photo mode etc. and I was just mindlessly clearing inventory like an idiot when I disassembled them.

I do wonder since they are adding more rewards in the future, whether they might give the option for getting those rewards back. Probably not I'm guessing, and that's probably low on the list of features they need/want to add as is as well.

At least I still have the plush on my couch.
You can get it again, only you need to craft it.
Tony064: You can get it again, only you need to craft it.
does crafting need to be a certain level? I don't have any options to craft clothing in my crafting menu.
ritzfitz: does crafting need to be a certain level? I don't have any options to craft clothing in my crafting menu.
Yup, you need to unlock the ability to craft rare items (the blue ones). If I remember well, is on technical ability tab.
ritzfitz: does crafting need to be a certain level? I don't have any options to craft clothing in my crafting menu.
Tony064: Yup, you need to unlock the ability to craft rare items (the blue ones). If I remember well, is on technical ability tab.
ah, i see now! thanks for the help!
It's a really nice feature.
I was worried about losing those before I found out about re-crafting them. :-)
ast486: It's a really nice feature.
it is!

im really curious what rewards they're gonna do in the future
ast486: It's a really nice feature.
ritzfitz: it is!

im really curious what rewards they're gonna do in the future
Well... I look forward to finding out, once the game stops crashing! :-D
Don't you need the original item to craft a better one?
agent_l: Don't you need the original item to craft a better one?
No, not for the backer items or Iconics.
I'm seeing them in my crafting menu along with the basic items I've unlocked.

Most of the stuff I can craft is green, but I still have both the gun and shirt in the crafting menu showing as blue and purple.
I have already disassembled both the shirt and gun.
Post edited December 16, 2020 by ast486
agent_l: Don't you need the original item to craft a better one?
ast486: No, not for the backer items or Iconics.

Most of the stuff I can craft is green, but I still have both the gun and shirt in the crafting menu showing as blue and purple.
Yeah, I do see the recipe. But "Black Unicorn" is a component in a recipe to buid a Black Unicorn".
ast486: No, not for the backer items or Iconics.

agent_l: Yeah, I do see the recipe. But "Black Unicorn" is a component in a recipe to buid a Black Unicorn".
Yeah but when you break it down, the black unicorn will show as if you still have it.