It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Galaxy didn't make a desktop shortcut for some reason (the box was checked) and since Galaxy has no option to create a shortcut after a game is installed (seriously, we have been asking for 5 years) I have to manually open Galaxy and use the Play button instead of using a simple desktop shortcut. I tried making one myself, but if you link directly to the game then Galaxy doesn't track things like playtime. I also tried getting the games product_id and creating the shortcut myself, but that has really odd results so I guess I got it wrong.

So if someone could look at their desktop shortcut and copy/paste what is in the "Target" box then I would appreciate it.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by darxide
"C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\GalaxyClient.exe" /command=runGame /gameId=1423049311 /path="C:\Games\Cyberpunk 2077"
Arachnarok_Rider: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\GalaxyClient.exe" /command=runGame /gameId=1423049311 /path="C:\Games\Cyberpunk 2077"
Thank you! Got it working with that.