It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am un able to download the patch, as soon as it hits 56% it just stops... any fixes?

Update: It is slowly downloading, have progressed by 2%, just let it sit, it will eventually download.

Update #2: My download has complete, it took about 2 hours. Everyone just let it download, even if it is stuck.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by BoydBerger
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
BoydBerger: I am un able to download the patch, as soon as it hits 56% it just stops... any fixes?
Same.
I can't get the patch to start downloading, just fails everytime!
You need to have 60+ gig of free space to apply the patch above and beyond what you already preloaded.

The patch d/l is fast, it's the application of it that stops at 56% and sits there for ages.
just wait.... yes it might be hours of wait for it to finish.
ast486: You need to have 60+ gig of free space to apply the patch above and beyond what you already preloaded.

The patch d/l is fast, it's the application of it that stops at 56% and sits there for ages.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^What he said. Solution was farther down in the forums. Just deleted a game giving me 95gigs free and problem solved. (had 54gigs free)
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Skiiwa
ast486: You need to have 60+ gig of free space to apply the patch above and beyond what you already preloaded.

i Have ~300Gb free on my harddrive, and I have restarted my computer, and GOG galaxy multiple times, and still the same thing.

BoydBerger: i Have ~300Gb free on my harddrive, and I have restarted my computer, and GOG galaxy multiple times, and still the same thing.
You need to not do that.
At best it's having to restart a section of the patch.
At worst it's having to restart the whole patch.

Let it just do it's thing
it WILL take a long ass time and you need to go watch a movie or something while it does it.

Yes it's not working the way most Galaxy installs do; it's annoying and preventing me from playing other games too.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by ast486
I'm at 380GB free storage but get an error messaage stating patch download failed after about a minute.

BoydBerger: i Have ~300Gb free on my harddrive, and I have restarted my computer, and GOG galaxy multiple times, and still the same thing.
It doesn't stop, it's just the point where it starts unpacking the stuff, if your drive is slow, it'll take a while...
ast486: You need to not do that.
At best it's having to restart a section of the patch.
At worst it's having to restart the whole patch.

Let it just do it's thing
it WILL take a long ass time and you need to go watch a movie or something while it does it.

Yes it's not working the way most Galaxy installs do; it's annoying and preventing me from playing other games too.
Alright, will do.
BoydBerger: I am un able to download the patch, as soon as it hits 56% it just stops... any fixes?
If your experience is similar to mine then it will stop at 56%, then jump quickly to 92%, stop there for awhile, then complete.
nowhereman.949: If your experience is similar to mine then it will stop at 56%, then jump quickly to 92%, stop there for awhile, then complete.
How long roughly did it stay at 56%?

Update: It is slowly downloading, have progressed by 2%, just let it sit, it will eventually download.
Reinstall the game is one method that will work. One other possible method is to wait until release time.
nowhereman.949: If your experience is similar to mine then it will stop at 56%, then jump quickly to 92%, stop there for awhile, then complete.
BoydBerger: How long roughly did it stay at 56%?
So far mine is at more then 2 hours... but it has gone up to 57%. :-D

a2055: Reinstall the game is one method that will work. One other possible method is to wait until release time.
How can i known if my game has been updated? on the download section only shows 9 GB patch
Post edited December 10, 2020 by dalkarad