It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have installed the game to a specific SSD HDD which is barely new and the only thing on it is CP, Gog Galaxy is on another Drive. Yersterday i was able to play 3 hours.

Today i tried to start the game, first i had a total crash (freeze).
Now i noticed that when i try to start the game, it starts to update but after a few seconds the SSD is gone.
Its just gone (disappeard from the device manager) and CP says not enough Space for updating.

After rebooting I can operate with the SSD there is no error and all seems to function fine, but when i try to start CP
suddenly the SSD is vanished from the Device Manager.... strange
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Rocco: I have installed the game to a specific SSD HDD which is barely new and the only thing on it is CP, Gog Galaxy is on another Drive. Yersterday i was able to play 3 hours.

Today i tried to start the game, first i had a total crash (freeze).
Now i noticed that when i try to start the game, it starts to update but after a few seconds the SSD is gone.
Its just gone (disappeard from the device manager) and CP says not enough Space for updating.

After rebooting I can operate with the SSD there is no error and all seems to function fine, but when i try to start CP
suddenly the SSD is vanished from the Device Manager.... strange
I wanted to pick or get this game yesterday because I'm hungry for Sci-Fi based RPG or Cyberpunk based RPG but this why I don't because it's seems it's a common or a trend for some developers to rush games and released a game with bugs/glitches or a game that has a potential but it's not a well though out game. It's like as if someone is holding a gun over some of these developers head and telling them to rush the game.