It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I bought cyberpunk last week from CD keys as a drm version that I input the key I got in GOG. I installed the game fine in GOG but I am almost 100% sure it is not updating to the latest version. I never downloaded any large files and when I manually select patch 1.2 it starts to download but then immediately finishes with 0 mb downloaded. I have tried reinstalling the game as well. When I click on check for updates nothing happens as well. Can anyone help?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
You bought a key that used stolen CC # most likely, You should've risked other options.
wayke: You bought a key that used stolen CC # most likely, You should've risked other options.
No I did not. CD Keys is a reputable site. After entering the key I was told I have the DRM free version. I am not sure why it is not updating but telling me I am on the latest version.
wayke: You bought a key that used stolen CC # most likely, You should've risked other options.
Noodlerizer: No I did not. CD Keys is a reputable site. After entering the key I was told I have the DRM free version. I am not sure why it is not updating but telling me I am on the latest version.
The circles and trades performed make it a difficult task to track
when all else fails, uninstall and reinstall a new game. You could probably keep your saves.