It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

help i've tried everything from verify files, reinstalling, trying the manual installer, nothing seems to work. I purchased phantom liberty this week while it was on sale on GOG but after installing the 22gb update, it still doesn't recognize that i purchased the game in the main menu nor give me the option to start new game plus fast forward with dlc.
Post edited July 07, 2024 by 999jiggy
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Do you also have the base game installed? When you launch the main .exe directly from the x64-folder, what happens?
Also, have you downloaded and installed the same version of the base game, as the Phantom Liberty expansion?
What Paladin is saying, is that you need the full version of Cyberpunk2077 to run Phantom Liberty, and that if you have a steam copy of CP2077, it will not work with a GOG copy of PL.

If you own CP2077 as well as PL on GOG, and have tried to install it but it still won't run, we'll need some more information. What's your system setup? CPU/GPU/RAM/Display?

Have you tried reinstalling the redistributables that come with CP2077? It should be in the options under the Galaxy tab for CP2077.
PaladinNO: Do you also have the base game installed? When you launch the main .exe directly from the x64-folder, what happens?
Also, have you downloaded and installed the same version of the base game, as the Phantom Liberty expansion?
yes i have the main game installed, just tried launching it through the main .exe from the x64-folder and it still launches the game without phantom liberty. and yes both are the same version 2.12a
EvolvingChimps: What Paladin is saying, is that you need the full version of Cyberpunk2077 to run Phantom Liberty, and that if you have a steam copy of CP2077, it will not work with a GOG copy of PL.

If you own CP2077 as well as PL on GOG, and have tried to install it but it still won't run, we'll need some more information. What's your system setup? CPU/GPU/RAM/Display?

Have you tried reinstalling the redistributables that come with CP2077? It should be in the options under the Galaxy tab for CP2077.
I own CP2077 and PL on GOG, it's able to run but the problem is that it runs without the dlc even though i paid and installed the dlc. Where do i find the redistributables? what galaxy tab is it under?

https://imgur.com/a/qQGUWr3
this is still what my main menu looks like after purchasing and installing pl
Post edited July 08, 2024 by 999jiggy
PaladinNO: Do you also have the base game installed? When you launch the main .exe directly from the x64-folder, what happens?
999jiggy: yes i have the main game installed, just tried launching it through the main .exe from the x64-folder and it still launches the game without phantom liberty. and yes both are the same version 2.12a
EvolvingChimps: What Paladin is saying, is that you need the full version of Cyberpunk2077 to run Phantom Liberty, and that if you have a steam copy of CP2077, it will not work with a GOG copy of PL.

999jiggy: I own CP2077 and PL on GOG, it's able to run but the problem is that it runs without the dlc even though i paid and installed the dlc. Where do i find the redistributables? what galaxy tab is it under?

So what you'll want to do is run a Verify/Repair which is located here:

https://imgur.com/a/KzReBML

Sometimes when you first buy an expansion and install it, you have to verify the game through Galaxy to get it to register.
Post edited July 08, 2024 by EvolvingChimps
999jiggy: yes i have the main game installed, just tried launching it through the main .exe from the x64-folder and it still launches the game without phantom liberty. and yes both are the same version 2.12a

I own CP2077 and PL on GOG, it's able to run but the problem is that it runs without the dlc even though i paid and installed the dlc. Where do i find the redistributables? what galaxy tab is it under?

EvolvingChimps: So what you'll want to do is run a Verify/Repair which is located here:

Sometimes when you first buy an expansion and install it, you have to verify the game through Galaxy to get it to register.
oh yea also tried that twice already, still the same issue. The game installs the update/dlc but it still doesn't recognize pl is installed when i launch the game.

I decided to do a clean install under the cd projekt red support page and it fixed my problem, phantom liberty is now showing up but thanks again for the help chooms!
Post edited July 08, 2024 by 999jiggy
EvolvingChimps: So what you'll want to do is run a Verify/Repair which is located here:

999jiggy: oh yea also tried that twice already, still the same issue. The game installs the update/dlc but it still doesn't recognize pl is installed when i launch the game.

I decided to do a clean install under the cd projekt red support page and it fixed my problem, phantom liberty is now showing up but thanks again for the help chooms!
Glad you got it sorted! Enjoy, choom!