It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, I bought a Cyberpunk's game key a month ago on an external key site (not CDkeys). I can't activate it because both on the GOG site and in the client itself, it gives me the error: '' Something went wrong
We are very, very confused. Please try again. If the problem persists please let us know. ''
The key I have is 20 characters, so it should work. I have already sent the ticket to GOG assistance immediately after the incident but I have not received a reply yet. (I have all the screens I sent to GOG assistance).
I also contacted the key site again and they told me to wait for GOG's reply.
What can I do?
Thank you.
Post edited February 02, 2021 by Rizah
This question / problem has been solved by Velgorimage
Rizah: Hi, I bought a Cyberpunk's game key a month ago on an external key site (not CDkeys). I can't activate it because both on the GOG site and in the client itself, it gives me the error: '' Something went wrong
We are very, very confused. Please try again. If the problem persists please let us know. ''
The key I have is 20 characters, so it should work. I have already sent the ticket to GOG assistance immediately after the incident but I have not received a reply yet. (I have all the screens I sent to GOG assistance).
What can I do?
Thank you.
Have you read the info on the stickied post about key codes?
[url=
https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/cd_keys_code_not_valid_for_cyberpunk_2077]
Read Forum Post by CDPR[/url]
Rizah: Hi, I bought a Cyberpunk's game key a month ago on an external key site (not CDkeys). I can't activate it because both on the GOG site and in the client itself, it gives me the error: '' Something went wrong
What can I do?
Thank you.
Velgor: Have you read the info on the stickied post about key codes?
[url=
https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/cd_keys_code_not_valid_for_cyberpunk_2077]
Read Forum Post by CDPR[/url]
Hi, thanks for the reply!
Yes, I have read the various posts where this thing is mentioned, but I thought it was something related to the key and the seller, because mine was given to me as a gift. (20 characters code)
That is not really my case, so I wondered what I could do.
I am still in touch with the seller via email, so I don't think the code is fake, that's the reason of my insecurity.
Avoid these sellers

Mostly Stolen CC numbers on big buy they get legit keys but it's tarnished from theft.