It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Keep getting stuck in Analysis Mode (PC Windows 10). Press Tab to enter analysis mode and usually when releasing Tab ‘normal’ mode returns but sometimes not (which leaves you in slow motion).

Very annoying as can’t get past a part where some kind of overheating hack attack is happening and you have to use analysis mode to identify which character to kill.

Anyone else had this and know a way of avoiding it? Could be just me as I might be too old for playing PC games but welcome any information:-)

Have raised support ticket but have a feeling customer service is not a high priority!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Wurz1: Keep getting stuck in Analysis Mode (PC Windows 10). Press Tab to enter analysis mode and usually when releasing Tab ‘normal’ mode returns but sometimes not (which leaves you in slow motion).

Very annoying as can’t get past a part where some kind of overheating hack attack is happening and you have to use analysis mode to identify which character to kill.

Anyone else had this and know a way of avoiding it? Could be just me as I might be too old for playing PC games but welcome any information:-)

Have raised support ticket but have a feeling customer service is not a high priority!
I've had this happen a number of times. Reloading has been my only fix. this is a mess NGL
Wurz1: Keep getting stuck in Analysis Mode (PC Windows 10). Press Tab to enter analysis mode and usually when releasing Tab ‘normal’ mode returns but sometimes not (which leaves you in slow motion).

I had this a couple of times -- then discovered that I wasn't pressing the "TAB", but the "CAPS LOCK", which locks in analysis mode, rather than having to keep TAB pressed.

raymond_dnd: I had this a couple of times -- then discovered that I wasn't pressing the "TAB", but the "CAPS LOCK", which locks in analysis mode, rather than having to keep TAB pressed.
I struggled with this to the point i almost stopped playing.
I then mapped out my Orbweaver controller and *poof* the problem went away. I have small hands and its hard to reach all the keyboard keys. The key controller is a dream come true.