It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As some of us may have noticed, some characters in the game wear an interesting wristwatch. Its face is comprised of a circular LED display that shows no numbers. An outer ring of LEDs that are large with a smaller LED circle in the center. I quickly recognized this from a wristwatch I purchased many years ago from Tokyoflash called "Galaxy." This watch may have been the inspiration for this in-game wristwatch design. I'd love to see a replica of the actual watch from the game being sold in CDPR's merchandise store.

I've had trouble posting this, possibly because of the links to reference material about the watch. I'll just attach a picture of the watch. If you want to find out more, you'll just have to search online instead of conveniently being provided all the information.
Attachments:
Post edited February 15, 2021 by Nimarus
cant you zoom on in game watch for better picture?
Yup! I've noticed that watch too, most notably during conversations and cutscenes with Rogue, as she sports one of those.

I would love to buy such a timepiece, provided it would look exactly like in the game.
More specifically, if instead of a modern display it had old-fashioned red LEDs, covered by dark glass, that is normally completely black until you push the button.

I remember back when I was in elementary school (that was in 80s), one of my teachers had something like this. Makes sense, since the game doesn't try to show future in a completely fresh way, but rather it's a "retro 70s - 80s science-fiction", so it is up the same alley, as original "Fallouts" in that regard.

I'm attaching some pics of such wristwatches, which are actually vintage pieces from 70s... Not exactly the same thing, as in the game, but pretty close - the Microstar one looks, as if it would go perfectly with your Quadra car...

And at the time, there was a lot of companies, which manufactured such watches, even Texas Instruments. Modern smartwatch wouldn't be the same though, but that's just my opinion.

Just google for "vintage red LED wristwatch" for more.
Attachments: