It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, as in title new patch of Cyberpunk is crushing, (I installed it yesterday and I created a new game as a nomad, created character, I clicked "done" and then the flatlined comm appeared) after that right after Cyberpunk main tiltle logo Im always getting this error, Cyberpunk is crushing and I have flatlined. comm... I alredy made all the solution I could found on the internet (updated drivers / disabled overlays / etc...) any ideas what I can do next ?
This has to do with mods. If you ever used any it will cause conflicts with the 2.0 update and result in crashes. You kind of have to scour your files, delete all associated, then hope for the best.

I used one mod once months ago that did not effect gameplay and fortunately the only error I get is a pop up at launch but yeah this is a rampant problem with a lot of players. If you are starting a new game anyway, I would recommend uninstalling everything including characters, deleting any folders left behind manually, and then trying a fresh install.
No it doesn't always have to do with friggin mods,

Go into your my documents user directory and delete your settings file, should boot back up past the logo.
same issue, currently stuck in that awful braindance with Evelyn, the game crashes always, and can't finish it
LegendaryThunder1: No it doesn't always have to do with friggin mods,

Go into your my documents user directory and delete your settings file, should boot back up past the logo.
Cant find anything related to gog or cyberpunk 2077 in my documents directory, (only user/saved games)

-
I didnt had any mods installed
Elkor_Alish: This has to do with mods. If you ever used any it will cause conflicts with the 2.0 update and result in crashes. You kind of have to scour your files, delete all associated, then hope for the best.

I used one mod once months ago that did not effect gameplay and fortunately the only error I get is a pop up at launch but yeah this is a rampant problem with a lot of players. If you are starting a new game anyway, I would recommend uninstalling everything including characters, deleting any folders left behind manually, and then trying a fresh install.
So I gotta wait for the hotfix from modders. I have more respect for the modders that fixed and delivered on this game so I'll wait on them before dropping the cash on the DLC or updating.
Elkor_Alish: This has to do with mods. If you ever used any it will cause conflicts with the 2.0 update and result in crashes. You kind of have to scour your files, delete all associated, then hope for the best.

StriderRyo: So I gotta wait for the hotfix from modders. I have more respect for the modders that fixed and delivered on this game so I'll wait on them before dropping the cash on the DLC or updating.
Mods or not the game will crash, I've notice it happens more if you don't have GOG Galaxy open and are just using the offline installers...
Same problem for me on Nvidia Now platform... It was working fine yesterdy before midnight.
Same problem.

The 2nd time I launched the game, it didn't show the flatline pop-up, but I couldn't get to the menu because it stopped responding in the series of "press spacebar to continue" screens.

It's a fresh install (since GOG's update failed), with no mods.
RTX 3070 with latest drivers, and Windows 10 x64.
Post edited September 26, 2023 by redglyph
installed Phantom liberty, same thing all over again
Well, I downloaded the newest patch for 2.0 and installed PL just to have it constantly crash at the RedEngine logo. I have heard others say that it doesn't crash while using galaxy. Well, two and two equal four. Go into you install directory and delete the Galaxy64.dll. The game launches flawlessly now. Thanks for nothing, GOG.
DemonKiller49: Well, I downloaded the newest patch for 2.0 and installed PL just to have it constantly crash at the RedEngine logo. I have heard others say that it doesn't crash while using galaxy. Well, two and two equal four. Go into you install directory and delete the Galaxy64.dll. The game launches flawlessly now. Thanks for nothing, GOG.
nope, didnt worked for me xD
DemonKiller49: Well, I downloaded the newest patch for 2.0 and installed PL just to have it constantly crash at the RedEngine logo. I have heard others say that it doesn't crash while using galaxy. Well, two and two equal four. Go into you install directory and delete the Galaxy64.dll. The game launches flawlessly now. Thanks for nothing, GOG.
It works for me, thank you
Try to launch game with launcher in game folder (your computer -> disc where game is installed -> GOG ->Cyberpunk->Launch Cyberpunk 2077). Run by gog crashed for me on cdpr logo, but when i run by that launcher, game worked :)
for me it crash 5 min after i start game, no matter what im doing, i ahve fresh install, no mods, nothing and still getting crashes after i installed 2.0