It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I can't redeem the Cyberpunk 2077 in-game Digital Goodies that end up in your item stash because on GOG Galaxy, it shows that I don't own Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4. I actually own the game on PS4 already and even linked my PSN account to GOG Galaxy but for some reason, I still don't own Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG Galaxy. Will it take time to unlock or something? How do I access the Extras Tab to get the other goodies such as the original score, the artbook, the digital comic “Cyberpunk 2077: Your Voice”, the Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and the set of wallpapers? Also, does the in-game Digital Goodies permanently get attached to your PSN account that you can re-download at anytime like regular DLC content or will you lose the content if you for some reason unlink your PSN account from GOG Galaxy, deleted your Cyberpunk 2077 save data from your PlayStation or even factory reset your PlayStation?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply