It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I bought all three physical copies of The Witcher, with the most recent two basically within a few days of them coming out. While the first was maybe a year or two after it released (wasn't into it back then) but got my dad to buy it on a whim and it was so good.

I am confident that many players out there want a physical copy like the ones released in Europe of standard edition and collector's edition. I also want a physical copy of the game, even if its a code inside.

So the twitter news that there is hope for this is encouraging; and I do want it to be be fulfilled, otherwise i'm going to be ordering from Amazon Germany my copy and that will suck... a lot...
VideoGameCarnage: Just announced on Twitter:

"Good news for our US community - @Marcin360 kept telling us how much you all want #Cyberpunk2077 PC editions (Standard and CE!) available physically in stores. It‘ll happen - we‘ll share more details in the future!"
InfiniteClouds: This is a company that isn't out of touch. Enjoy my $250.
CDPR is a European company, U.S. is sorted, local European gamers are still shafted!
OldSchmo: I've always played CD Projekt Red games on PC. I would love to support the devs by ordering the Collector's edition, but I can only see info for it on Console platforms. Will the collector's edition only be released on Console? I've noticed a lot of game devs do this, but I hope it's not the case for CD Projekt Red.

Any info is appreciated.
If you are fast, it's available at GAME right now.
OldSchmo: I've always played CD Projekt Red games on PC. I would love to support the devs by ordering the Collector's edition, but I can only see info for it on Console platforms. Will the collector's edition only be released on Console? I've noticed a lot of game devs do this, but I hope it's not the case for CD Projekt Red.

Any info is appreciated.
xgribbelfix: If you are fast, it's available at GAME right now.
thank you so much for posting this xgribbelfix!! :)

i had planned not to check the game page again until tomorrow as i have literally just had a live chat with them on the site to inquire about the possibility of future stock and they said they had no idea if or when. this was maybe just 10 or 20 minutes ago!!!

now i am preordered and i sincerely hope that there are no ridiculous stock limits so that no-one else misses out :)
I never was able to get hold of the Collectors Edition :(